What is Adoration?
St Therese Chapel
Adoration should always flow out of or into the celebration of the Eucharist – because it is the celebration of the Eucharist that is the source and summit of our lives as Christ followers. Adoration is offered at different times to give as many people as possible the chance to have some time of prayer during their day – at least once a week.
- Tuesday: 5pm – 6pm (before Mass; includes Reconciliation from 5.15pm – 5.45pm)
- Wednesday: 5pm – 6pm (before Mass)
- Friday: on the First Friday – after Mass 10am – 12pm
- Saturday: 5pm – 5.50pm (before Mass; includes the Rosary at 5.25pm and Reconciliation from 5pm – 5.30pm)
- First Saturday 11am – 12noon (includes Reconciliation)